Re: Vapor Lock Symptoms?

To: Scott Willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vapor Lock Symptoms?
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:17:42 -0700
If you have the stock fuel feed piping make sure the connecting tube between
the carbs does not touch the intake manifold. When set up properly the
piping looks a little funky (Why can't the hose attach without that tight
turn?) but you need the clear air space between the pipe and the manifold or
the fuel is going to boil.

Bill Lawrence