Re: M Lempert's 3:54

To: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: M Lempert's 3:54
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:57:04 -0400
David:   To use Mikes gears in your spiral bevel BN1, you must replace  the
entire rear end assy, hub to hub with a later hypoid unit. I believe any
unit from a BN2 through BJ7 will fit.  Another approach would be to find a
taller gear set for your spiral bevel diff.  Alternates were available years
ago, but you will need some luck to find a set these days.

Jim