Re: SHE"S GOT LEGS>>>

To: "WILLIAM B LAWRENCE" <ynotink@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: SHE"S GOT LEGS>>>
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:08:46 -0500
Hello,
 according to legend, my Pop's 100/4 w/ the 100/6,3000 gearbox was clocked
at 132mph at Opelousis, Louisiana in 1962(?)or 64......i think it was the
time the fan exited thru the bonnet.i used to rev that car to 6000 easily in
high school....the cam didn't quit loping until around 3000-3500.
                                                HoYo
just back from holding a kid's brain in his skull until the slow ass
emergency help came.DAMN i gotta move i'm gettin' tired of this shit,f**k a
bunch of sleep,eh we can rest when we're dead. just a heads up to the Healey
folk ya'll got way more HP than his Chevy Cavallier......i've already moved
my family a yr. ago...too dangerous to live here, ishoulda done the
math,geometry and trig B4 i bought this house...'least this time he ended up
in some one else's yard, most end up in mine.....Sorry 'bout the rant...i
guess it's just therapy...sorry 'bout the spelling...how i never died
driving a race car on the streets in high school i'll never know..i guess
that's religion....nevermind!(OT)
                                                       Hoyo