Re: Trailer Size for Healeys

To: PhastPhill@aol.com
Subject: Re: Trailer Size for Healeys
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:06:09 +0800
Phill -

Forget about the trailer.... MOVE OUT OF YOUR NEIGBORHOOD!!!

My brother and his wife had a two page spread in People magazine
(including pictures) about their problems with their HOA.  A reprint
is here:

http://www.ccfj.net/HOAgenLoathe.html

you can see a picture of the article here:

http://www.ahrc.com/new/contents/media/images/649PeopleSeigristgif.gif

 What's not in the article is how the HOA is basically trying to
bankrupt my brother and wife and steal their home because when a home
is auctioned, the buyer is only allowed to make a cash offer... that
means a 1.5 million dollar house like my brother's would sell for
maybe $250,000.  It's a scam and the lawyers and HOA people are in on
all of it.  They've been illegially fining and placing leins on my
brother's house... its all illegal, but they know my brother does not
have the deep pockets to fight them in court.  Be very very afraid.

A very good website which has lots of information on these scams, and
how to protect yourself is here:

http://www.ahrc.com/new/index.php/src/home
http://www.ahrc.com/new/index.php/src/news/sub/pressrel/action/ShowMedia/id/1705

Sell your place and move to unincorporated land.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8