Re: Trailer Size for Healeys

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trailer Size for Healeys
From: Paul Baker <paulbaker51@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 10:16:13 +0100 (BST)
Patton

Check out www.brianjames.co.uk   I appreciate its a UK base company but you
should get some ideas.

I also had to get a trailer for my race 3000 and needed a trailer that would
fit in a garage.  I bought the Brian James 'Minno' with mods to take the extra
weight etc and it has what is called a 'tow pole' - that is a tow hitch and
draw bar that can be swung to vertical to reduce the length of the trailer and
so with a 14' bed will fit in a 17' garage.

There must be trailer companies in the US that make similar products.

Hope this helps.

Paul

66 BJ8
67 BJ8
Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com> wrote:
I am thinking about getting a trailer for the Healey, but I would have to
keep it in the garage because of local homeowner regs. I plan on using the
plans I posted a couple months ago as a starting point. My thought is to
have built a 14 X 6.5 trailer that would hold the Healey, but still fit in
the garage. Does anyone have any experience with getting one custom made
that size? Any suggestions or recommendations?
Thanks
Patton
--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX