Re: Trailer Size for Healeys

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trailer Size for Healeys
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:10:33 EDT
In my community we have a strict rule that all Austin Healeys found during
any type of government inspection must be reported to your local union official
and the code enforcement office for further action. We have over 100
Inspectors out each day conducting thousands of inspections of all types of
properties.
If an Austin Healey (or other interesting British Car) is found it is to be
reported to the Code Enforcement office.

 Incidentally, I am the local union official and code enforcement officer.
We've never cited one yet.

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY