Re: Disc Wheel Change Over for '65 BJ8

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Disc Wheel Change Over for '65 BJ8
From: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:36:09 -0400
Not sure but,
I think you might need a new rear axel as well
If what you want is the strength of the disc wheel you might want to
consider those five spoke alloy wheels they have for splined hubs.

  Hello- I am looking for a "Complete Disc Wheel Change Over" for a '65 BJ8.
  would need wheels, hubs, rear drums, bearings, etc.; everything to swap
out
  my wire wheels to the original disc wheels.

  If anyone has a complete set that they want to sell, please return with
  details and price.

  Thanks- Doug

  --