Re: Disc Wheel Change Over for '65 BJ8

To: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Disc Wheel Change Over for '65 BJ8
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:49:24 -0400
Actually, according to the BJ7/8 Parts List (AKD 3523), _wire wheels_
were the "Optional Extra".

Anderson/Moment confirms this, although states that nearly all BJ7/8s
were shipped from the factory with wire wheels. I'd like to hear from
Steve Byers on this one: any indication from your database on the number
of BJ8s originally shipped with standard disc wheels?

John
--
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8