How 'bout those burning feet?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: How 'bout those burning feet?
From: "Doug Newton" <dnewton@nappco.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:14:56 -0500
Good Afternoon List-

Please forgive this note; I know this question has probably come up a
million times, but since I wasn't

around for the answers, I need to ask......

What are most of you folks using for insulation under your carpeting to help
tone down the heat coming thru the

Transmission Tunnel and Floor Pan. I have heard that some people are using
some products which are a little thicker

than I would prefer to use; I would like to stay maxed out at 1/4" thick
material if I could.

I think there is a product out there called Dynamat (?) that the Street Rod
People use, but I have no idea how thick

it is and if it would interfere very much with the fit of the carpeting.

Please advise your thoughts, sources, and alternatives if any-

Thanks- Doug