Re: How 'bout those burning feet?

To: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How 'bout those burning feet?
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:32:25 +0000
Steve,

             What you used couldn't have been Dynamat.  They have no felt.
It's rubber and foil.

Mike Brouillette
59 Bt7

>From their website...

www.dynamat.com

Dynamat Xtreme is a patented, lightweight elastomeric butyl and aluminum
constrained-layer vibrational damper. Dynamat Xtreme conforms and fuses easily
to sheet metal and other hard substrates. Material performance is optimized for
temperature ranges between 140F and 1400F (-100C to +600C). Material can
withstand temperature extremes between -650F and +3000F (-540C to +1490C) and
is highly resistant to aging.

Appearance:
Black butyl based core with 4 mil aluminum constrain layer, craft paper release
liner

Thickness:
0.067" (1.7mm)