Re: joining of AH Clubs

To: gbrierton@hotmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: joining of AH Clubs
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:24:21 EDT
I cannot think of any downside to having two, three (or more) "National"
clubs.

I can think of several upsides, namely multiple magazines to read and more
and more geographically diverse events to attend.  I went to "Conclave" this
past June (great).  I just returned from "Encounter" (terrific).  I hope to
attend "West Coast Rendezvous" next summer in British Columbia after going to
Conclave.

If there were only one National Club I doubt there would be as many major
events organized.  Plus there would not be any "Politics" to discuss at each
event.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans