Re: joining of the clubs

To: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: joining of the clubs
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:08:41 -0500
I really think at the end of the day the national clubs serve two
functions to the vast magority of members.  1. provide a magizine, 2.
ensure that there are large gathering of Healeys they have the
oportunity to attend,  Its just not an issue most people will get
fired up about, especially when it get political.

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/