Re: heater fan sucks

To: glemon@neb.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: heater fan sucks
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:00:16 EDT
In a message dated 9/14/2005 10:53:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
glemon@neb.rr.com writes:
The centrifugal fan in a BJ8
will blow either way it turns, so the hoses are probably reversed.
I guess I'll jump in here, too. A centrifugal fan might pump air either way
it turns, but the fan blades are designed to be more efficient (pump more air)
in only one direction. For the most efficient operation make sure the fan is
rotating in the original (intended) direction. Also, make sure the fan is
installed on the motor shaft in the original orientation (not reversed 180
degrees).
Gary Hodson