Re: Why, oh Why?

To: "Dallas Congleton" <dcong996@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Why, oh Why?
From: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:31:18 -0700
I'm with you Dallas.  From what I know of fluid dynamics, you're right.  The
loops can provide no damping of pulses, since they are full of fluid.  I
seem to remember a while back (on another topic) other folks saying that you
have to bleed the line at the gauge to get accurate readings, or in other
words, make sure there is no air in the line.

The loops can only be there to allow movement, so the lines do not fatigue
too quickly.

Cheers,
Chris
BJ8