Re: Why, oh Why?

To: Chris Masucci <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Why, oh Why?
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:55:17 -0600
Chris,

That's just the point. Combined with the tiny inlet restrictor in the
gage line It does alter the high frequency pulses to much lower
frequency. This  reduces flutter & the wear & tear on the rack & pinion
gage mechanism. It has the same effect as damping. The system time
constant is changed.

I thing you will find that the accumulator diaphram spring constant is
minimal, compared to the air.

Anyway, suit yourself. I'm sure that you are very knowledgeable on such
things.

Dave Russell