RE: Hardtop parts / CHEAP SHOT

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hardtop parts / CHEAP SHOT
From: "Jim LeBlanc" <jleblanc@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:07:30 -0500
I will cast my vote in support of Norm and David Nock, agreeing they
significantly contribute to our hobby.

Meanwhile I agree that we need to voice our opinions on the list, regarding
use and content of the list. I hope we all agree that being polite and
respectful can be a challenge in an email environment, yet we need to strive
for this also.

Best Regards,

Jim LeBlanc
1956 100-M