Re: Hardtop parts / CHEAP SHOT

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hardtop parts / CHEAP SHOT
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 00:47:40 EDT
Just my 2 cents but I agree that the Nocks provide a lot of information to
the list and also respond to parts questions when they have the parts.  I think
they give a lot of information and advice without compensation and they do let
us know they have resources available at a cost to answer the original and
other questions.  The fact they give so much may off set the minimal
advertising
they do.  If you don't like the answer, don't buy the product, don't read
their posts....
Dave Duffey
59 BT 7 project
Paradise, CA

In a message dated 10/22/05 2:08:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,