Re: Brake Light Sensor Switch

To: <TimWardUK@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Light Sensor Switch
From: "Peter Linn" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:49:21 +1000
G'day Tim - here's your answer - Dave Carpenter put me on to this, from
Watson Streetworks

http://www.watsons-streetworks.com/hotrod.html

 Only US$20.00 and you can forget hydraulic switches. I put one on after a
new hydraulic switch lasted 12 months (the replacment ones are crap!)

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane
BN1 Ward Spl coupe