Re: Brake Light Sensor Switch

To: John Soderling <jsoderling@astound.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Light Sensor Switch
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:26:00 -0500
Here's the link to my pages showing how I installed the streetrod switch
in my BJ8. Leave the old switch and wires in place and most won't notice
the modification unless they stand on their head under the dash. If they
can see the switch, they're WAY too close to my car.

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/brake_switch.htm

Dave