Re: Brake Light Sensor Switch

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brake Light Sensor Switch
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:18:20 +0800
The last switch I put on my BJ8 I got from AH Spares and it's lasted a good
long time (about 30 K miles).  I also recently replaced the switch on my 100
from cape international, they sell a very good quality switch with original
style screw terminals... seems to be working fine too.

Easy to fix... unscrew and pop it in and out fast enough and you wont even
have to bleed the brakes.

cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8