Re: friday funnies

To: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>, "WM K SCHELLHAAS"
Subject: Re: friday funnies
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:01:43 -0500
WM, I actually find this tirade more disturbing than your Friday funny,
which was titled as such and did not have to be opened. I have not seen
evidence of " many request"  and I consider myself, as many others do , an
"intelligent voter" and perhaps a lot more tolerant than some.
 This reaction reminds me of the kids that want to take their marbles and go
home, when things don't suit them.

Dallas Congleton
1953 MGTD
1967 Austin Healey