Re: friday funnies

To: James Lea <clocks@midcoast.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: friday funnies
From: David Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:29:12 -0500
James,
I agree. and the same goes for PH.J. Aeckerlin.
Fair and Balanced ?

Dave and Daisy
BN7 II
Bugeye Waiting.

On Dec 10, 2005, at 9:55 AM, James Lea wrote:

WM. I guess you have either missed or chose to ignore the requests of
many on the list to discontinue incendiary partisan opinions on
religious or political topics on this list which was, after all,
created to make possible the friendly dissemination and discussion of
all facts Healey. I do not find your joke funny but rather insulting to
the many intelligent voters who hold a different view. For the sake of
peace and harmony I once more I ask that we refrain from expressing our
personal views on these subjects. Cheers, JL

James Lea
2 West St. PO Box 25
Rockport Maine 04856