Re: friday funnies

To: "David Schweninger" <quenty@ntelos.net>,
Subject: Re: friday funnies
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:11:12 -0500
They were JOKES guys.  Hey--if they were out here actively and blatently
trying to politicize us to some certain party I'd feel differently about
it.  People playfully taunt each side all the time.  And this is what this
was. I don't really think any one of us thinks the Democrats actually have
an IQ of 40:):):):).   You would endear yourselves to others by countering
with some silly comment about the "other" side and laughing it off.

Coming this unglued over these silly jokes is ----well----silly IMO.