Re: friday funnies

To: WM K SCHELLHAAS <insptwo@msn.com>
Subject: Re: friday funnies
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:22:37 +0800
Hi All -

I don't mean to offend anyone here, but this was a pretty harmless joke.  I
get a good laugh at satirical jokes people make of the people I voted for
all the time.

Somewhere in the world there is a fine balance between getting offended, and
having a good laugh.  Given the choice, it is ALWAYS better to go with the
laugh... as long as it isn't at your own personal expense!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8