RE: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue

To: "'John Homonek'" <jhomonek@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue
From: "Freese, Ken" <Kendall.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:05:33 -0800
I never had back problems with my BJ8 and its worn out bottom cushion.
Recently I put in a new cushion, drilled holes in it like in the Nock's book
and now my back hurts. Its slightly better if I move the seat a notch
forward.
I am loathe to have more loose stuff like pillows when I didn't used to need
them last year.
I don't see how to tilt the seat back when it already touches the rear
quarter panel. Maybe I need to raise the seat back whithout changing the
tilt?
Ken Freese
65 BJ8