Re: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:46:31 -0500
There is also the seat angle mod with the 2 x4 wedges inserted under the the
seat rails.  Just cut the 2x4 from one corner to the opposite corner and you
should get 2 identical wedges.   Longer screws will have to be used .
However I would assume the backward seat slide movement would be a bit
limited. Correct me if I'm wrong .    This mod will help to give a bit more
leg support and more leg to peddle room.

I will be doing this next summer so stay tuned.

Mark