Re: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue

To: tomfelts@earthlink.net, bspidell@comcast.net, jhomonek@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:19:53 -0600
My MGA is super comfortable. The Healey seats are terrible. No low back
support. Which car do I drive? The Healey, of course.

I will check out the Office Depot lumbar supports.

I have had back problems regularly over the last couple years. Both Doc and
Chiropractor showed me lowerer back stretching techniques. It's mainly
hanging over to touch the floor. Hang for a while. And also laying on my
back and pulling my needs to my chest and holding that position. You can
feel the relief.

Once your muscles tighten up from lack of stretching your back gets out o
whack and does horrible things.

My doctor recomends Four Roses Single Barrel KY Bourbon over Tanqueray and
tonic. Of course he's a KY boy also.

Cheers,
Scott
Mashed BN7
Restored 59 MGA
http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html

>From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
>To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>,        "John Homonek"
><jhomonek@mindspring.com>
>CC: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Question Dealing with Lower Back Fatigue
>Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:12:40 -0500
>
>I think the remedy should be based on the problem-------is it a disc
>problem or a muscle problem?

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.