Re: gauges fogging up

To: Warthodson@aol.com
Subject: Re: gauges fogging up
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 08:40:10 -0600
Yes, what you are saying is true. Liquid does not exist inside the gauge.

This is what is happening. The gauge contains moisture just like all air
contains moisture. When the coil warms up the air surrounding the coil
warms up driving the moisture out. Warm air becomes drier thus
increasing the moisture level of the remaining air which condenses on
the glass.

Alan Schultz
HBJ8