Re: Small Coolant Leak

To: Ned Smith <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Subject: Re: Small Coolant Leak
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:43:55 -0800
Ned,

Before you go to the trouble of removing the carburettors, get the car
on a lift--or jackstands, if
you're careful--and have a look.  There is a block drain spigot--it
looks a little like the heater
water cutoff valve on the other side of the block--and it sounds from
your description like it could
be the cause of the leak (there really isn't anything other than a
cracked block that could cause
a leak in that location).

bs