Re: Small Coolant Leak

To: Ned Smith <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Subject: Re: Small Coolant Leak
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:32:11 +0800
Ned -

You have to get at these nuts by feel.    I think a couple of them you can
fit a "Gearwrench" on them and they will come off very fast this way... ones
that you can't fit a gearwrench on just use a shorty open ended spanner.
Once it's loose, it should just unscrew off by hand.  Don't get a mental
block on this.. just do it.  I can take the carbs off my BJ8 in 15
minutes...  mostly because of how I deal with the task mentally!!!!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8