Late Fridaay Funnies

To: hondohon@tampabay.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Late Fridaay Funnies
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 19:34:17 EST
(OK it is an oldie but still  good.)

CHEESE WHEEL

A Mexican family crosses the border to the Land  of Milk and Honey
where the streets are paved with gold. But the  husband can find no
work. His family is hungry, so he takes a walk to  a quiet place at the
foot of a big hill, kneels at the base of a tree,  and begins to pray:
"Sweet Jesus, please show me a way to feed my  family..."

Eyes closed, the Mexican does not see the Black  man coming over the
top of the hill, who is struggling with a broken  grocery sack and who
loses a wheel of cheese.

When the Mexican man opens his eyes, the large  wheel of Cheddar
cheese from the Black man's grocery bag rolls  down the hill and lands
at the Mexican's feet!

Oh, thank you Jesus, thank you", he cries, grabs  the cheese, and
runs straight home. Upon returning home, he gives  the cheese to his
wife and instructs her to make nachos. "But wouldn't you rather have
cheese enchiladas and burritos and other things?" she inquires. "No,
the husband says, "Jesus sent this to me with a  message..... as I ran
home, I kept hearing a voice yelling................

"THAT'S NACHO  CHEESE"