Re: Trafficator finish

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Trafficator finish
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 19:57:44 -0500
There's a product called Rub-n-buff, avalable in most craft stores, that
is a colored wax. I've used the silver metallic to simulate cad plating
on a couple parts and it has held up well in the engine compartment. It
also comes in ebony and might be just the thing for bakelite. It comes
in a small 1/2oz tube like tooth paste and you just rub it on and buff
it up. I'll pick up a tube and try it and report back to the list this
week.

http://www.bigceramicstore.com/Supplies/NonFiredCoatings/RubnBuff.htm

Dave