Re: Trafficator Finish

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trafficator Finish
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:15:23 -0800
I used Angelus Leather Dye, "Jet Black", which my wife bought from a shoe
repair shop. 2 or 3 coats and the bakelite looks incredible--and it's stayed
that way for a couple of years.

This is a black alchohol-based dye that is far more dense than the black
color in shoe polish, and dries in short order. Comes with an applicator
top--one of those things that's a wad of felt on the end of a piece of wire.

It's made by the Angelus Shoe Polish Company of Culver City CA 90230.

This stuff is in the same league with Kroil as a first-class product.

And no, none of us are making money from my hype!
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA