Re: Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 12:31:31 -0500
Just goes to show you how far we have come since these cars were
manufactured.    Back in the olden days these cars were used as every
day drivers.  Talk about frustrating.   Breakdowns,  hot and sweaty,
no room,   I think we're pretty lucky to have these as hobbies only.

"I pity the foo that doesn't  have two. "

Mark