Re: Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time

To: smithn00@kitepilot.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Does Anybody's Healey Run Well All or Most of the Time
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:44:31 -0600
ned,
i've driven my '59 BN6 all over the USA since '92 -- several times to the west
coast and east coast as well as Breckinridge Co, Park City, Ut, Lake Tahoe, Nv
and all over Tx to 14 different Tx Healey Roundups with no real time delaying
problems.  Returning home from Utah in '97 I did lose the rear cog on the
laygear, however, was able to make it home from southern Utah using 3rd, 4th
and 4th OD.  The ads for the 100-SIX always said it was built to run til the
road wears out !!  I'll certainly testify to that.
cheers,
jerry wall
rowlett, tx