Re: stump the chumps

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: stump the chumps
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:35:34 -0800
I'm told the "ClickAdjust " rocker clearance tool takes this concave
wear into account when you set your clearances with it.  You just set
the tool for the gap you need and can reset your valves anytime by
listening for the number of clicks.  A proper sized socket is attached
and an arm on the tool loosens or tightens the nut.  The usual suspects
sell it.

--
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite

BTW - My BN2 frame and panels went out yesterday to the painter for
final bodywork and paint - red over black and a 100M conversion.