Re: Oil filter vertical / horizontal ??

To: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Oil filter vertical / horizontal ??
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:47:52 +0800
Tracy -

Use a good filter with a drain back valve... that's the most important
thing.  If you really want to orient the cannister downwards, you can
buy an oil filter adapter that goes with an oil cooler kit ... I've
seen them for sale in the UK, that will allow you to put the filter
facing down.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8