Re: BN2 engine run-on

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: BN2 engine run-on
From: bn1@pacbell.net
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 04:25:33 -0800
No, Mike, you don't.  Trust me, that heavy of an original flywheel on a
2,660 engine is totally stupid!

I've known Bill for over 30 years.  You'll never meet a nicer guy to do
business with!  If you have any questions, just call him.

It's been so long that I don't remember what he charged me for the one
in my BN1.  And, his purchase was outright, no core charge was involved.

Hey, I have one weighing 32 #'s, lightened by the PO, if you're
interested!  But frankly, I'd go with Mr. Bolton's.

NFI , yada, yada!

Bill Barnett
Santa Ana, CA
'53 BN! #663