Re: How big a deal in Concours?

To: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Subject: Re: How big a deal in Concours?
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:01:06 -0800
Once again you've displayed your keen judgement without the encumberance of
"Officialdom" (those chickens).  At this point in the process I'm ready to
save a couple hundred bucks and opt for the deduction no matter how severe.
If "Gold" is 950/1000 then I just hope I have some leeway here.  Richard
Bittmann