Re: Information Request

To: "John Sims" <ahbn6@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: Information Request
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:55:37 -0400
  John:   First, find an original mild steel muffler to replace the SS when
you find it just doesn't sound as good as the original one or when the
baffles work loose internally.  The SS down pipes and tail pipes are ok, its
just the muffler that is problematic.  Next I would go for the GR starter.

  The reason rear shoes are more available than the fronts is because the
rear shoes are the same from the late BN1 through the last BJ8, available
cheap from Moss and others without a core charge, so I believe new shoes are
being manufactured.  The fronts are unique to the BN2 and 100-6 and the
vendors require cores.

  Just my $.02
  BTW, I like your website.

  Jim in CT