Re: Heater question

To: <RAWDAWGS@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater question
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:37:11 -0400
  Scott:    Theoretically, the flow through the heater is stopped when the
control valve on your dashboard is in the full left position.   Therefore,
no harm will come if you block the flow by other means.  I suspect that your
heater valve is not closing properly.

  In LA as well as CT and most anywhere in the summertime, in a Healey it
feels like the heater is on even if you have no heater!

  Jim in CT (sunny and 60F,  Perfect Healey weather)