RE: Heater question

To: "'Richard Hosmer'" <rahosmer@citlink.net>, RAWDAWGS@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Heater question
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:49:53 -0400
Speaking from a wealth of ignorance on this subject, my first Company
provided car was a 67 Chevy (got it in 68) and it was standard in that, a
heater was an option which my Company decided against as a policy even
though this was in Seattle and it gets cold there AND no radio. Whenever a
"shot" came in from New York (once a year) we ripped our radios out. They
always were pissed anyway because they did not qualify for cars so they took
the attitude that even though we had to drive long distances to manage our
territory they were "shots" and we were not. Later on I became a shot and
our fleet by then had CD players and all other creature comforts as our
field people were expected to travel and this was an incentive to get into
the car. (and shots also got cars)

That being said, if you go to http://www.healey6.com/literature.htm and
scroll down, you will clearly see that a heater was an option at 25 pounds
sterling 5 shillings including the horrendous tax that had a lot to do with
killing Healeys. Please note this is on the 100-6.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com