Re: Heater question

To: "HealeyList" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater question
From: "Robert Poague" <rapoague@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 09:33:43 -0700
Some years back we were waiting in a long line at the Washington-Canada
border. It was a warm day and engine temp was rising enough to be worrisome.
I turned the heater full on, and it made a definite reduction in engine
temp. Unfortunately, it was
also raining hard enough to make it necessary to keep the BJ7's windows
rolled up. Needless to say, with the top up, it got pretty warm in the car.
Bob.
BJ7