Fwd: Re: Healey Club Magazines Again

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Healey Club Magazines Again
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 20:36:54 -0700
one of the things I haven't figured out how to do on my Blackberry is
to delete portions of emails when replying.  So here is a second try.

From: "Roland Wilhelmy" <rwil@mycingular.blackberry.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 02:29:15
To:"Brent Porter" <brentshealey@gmail.com>,"Mark and Kathy"
<mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Cc:"Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>,healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey Club Magazines again

Guess I am the odd one here. Healey Marque arrives here in pristine
shape, and I am happy with the mix of articles and coverage.  I have
many years of US Healey mazines, and have read just about every issue
of both major mags.

Brothers and sisters, we are living in the golden age of US Healey
mags --both of them. Enjoy them while you have them.

-Roland
BN1 #724