Re: Healey Club Magazines again

To: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, Awgertoo@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Healey Club Magazines again
From: Yellow 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:56:01 -0700 (PDT)
Reid, The issue is condition on arrival - not late
delivery.  Try to deal with the real issue first -
please.  No more "I'm just the Editor".  You are
"management".

Right now, you are in fact the editor of a piece of
'junk mail' that is shoved thu letter boxes right
along with the promos for under arm deodorant, and
worse.  Post folks have zero sense of quality or
importance - it is just 'stuff'.

Robert.

Robert.

--- Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: Awgertoo@aol.com
> >
> >HM consistently reaches the VA folks in our chapter
> about a week or so
> >earlier than it reaches those of us who live in MD.
>  Are all the magazines
> >mailed at
> >the same time?
>
> As far as I know (and I repeat, I'm the editor, not
> the printer or
> publisher), all copies to USA addresses are mailed
> at the same time.
>
> Reid

Robert - Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.