Re: Re:Healey Club Magazines again

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <alt190@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Re:Healey Club Magazines again
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 10:04:58 -0500
Mine comes in great shape and I can't remember having a problem with
condition, but do sympathize with those who do.  Perhaps a poll, formal or
informal could be take asking if people are concerned with this issue and
whether they would want to pay the extra price for a cover in their dues.

 but, as far as content, no the magazine is not exactly what I want each
month, but if it were it wouldn't be exactly what you want.  I think they do
strike a nice balance and as  former club newsletter editor I know there is
a lot of work involved in producing a book each month.  I have to say I was
lucky in that being editor was not thankless job, members were happy to have
someone to do it, and didn't complain, to me at least.

Lastly, I will note I had a problem with receiving the magazine, Editor Reid
and the distribution manager whose name escapes me went above and beyond to
rectify it as soon as they knew about it.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1