Re: Healey Club Magazines again

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Club Magazines again
From: "Mike Schneider" <mikebn2@win.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:01:08 -0400
John,

Since you don't belong to a regional AHCA club your delegate would be

Smith Brody
611 Indian Wells Lane
Thousand Oaks, CA  91362
r5speed@aol.com

He is the Delegate at Large, which means he is the delegate representing all
AHCA members that are not members of a regional, affiliated club.

Mike Schneider
Delegate Bluegrass AHCA
mikebn2@win.net