FW: Healey Club Magazines again

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Healey Club Magazines again
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:46:49 -0400
I was not clear in my post. By saying "get another printer or distributor" I
meant to say that this process should be put out to competitive bid to see
if there is one that will come in with a decent price INCLUDING proper
wrapping. It does not have to be shrink wrap. Some of my other magazines
come with a second heavy cover that is rather like Kraft paper which
protects the real cover underneath.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com