Re: Jacking the Healey

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jacking the Healey
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:58:13 +1000
I also use 4" x 2" ramps, about 3 feet long, cut at an angle, so I can get a
trolley jack under the car.

Here's my tip - if you attach some old carpet under the 'ramp' - on the
approach side - say 18 inches long - you'll find that you can more easily
drive onto the ramps without the ramps having to be anchored, or being
'pushed' forward....

Best

Chris

www.myaustinhealey.com