Re: Jacking the Healey

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jacking the Healey
From: "Mark Endicott" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:00:41 -0500
There is a real simple way to increase rear clearance for a jack, drive the
car on a couple of pieces of 2 X 10 and you can get another 1.5 inches.  This
was enough to get a jack under my 100 even with new rear springs.  I got a
little fancy and cut a 45 on one end and put a piece of 2 x 2 on the other end
to act as a stop.

Mark